Saturday, January 22, 2011

17 Weeks!

I finally took a belly picture last Sunday so I was 16 weeks 1 day, hopefully tonight before the hubs and I go on our date he can take a picture for me!  We are getting soooo excited about the ultrasound, I wake up every morning and announce how many days we have left, today is 16!!  I am excited about finding out the gender but I am also just really excited about seeing our little sweet baby, I've only had 1 ultrasound and I was only 7 weeks so to me (and this may sound bad) but the baby looks like a fish!  I am going to start working on the nursery today, as of right now, as I type, this room is our computer room and it also looks like a tornado came through.  I haven't been doing much with it because I knew it would be the baby's room soon but we are running out of time because we are getting new carpet in February so I better get to cleaning it out!! I would take a before picture but honestly, I am ashamed!  You will see the nursery progress though, I think I am more excited about that!! 
16 weeks 1 day

No comments:

Post a Comment