Tuesday, February 8, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!!!

We are so excited to say that we are having a little girl!  We had our ultrasound yesterday, my mom and mother-in-law came with us to the appointment!  The ultrasound tech said she looks good, weighs 10.5 ounces!  She was so adorable in there, turning, flipping, kicking & climbing (yes climbing!) she also kept putting her arm in front of her face! Maybe she is shy?!  We have picked out a name (as long as I don't change my mind about 10 more times).  Her name is Leighton - middle name still in limbo but we have 2 in mind.  Here are some pictures from this weekend.  I was 19 weeks 1 day in my preggo pic!  Her nursery progress is going to begin soon, we have picked out bedding & paint and I am so lucky to have such a great family that is wanting to buy buy buy!! 
Isn't her little profile too cute?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment