Saturday, May 28, 2011

35 Weeks!!

I'm back!! Maybe, haha!! Sorry I am honestly horrible about sitting down and actually taking the time to look at a computer, only time I do is once a month, pay the bills and I am on my way!  I really wanted to post more about my pregnancy but we have been so busy and I am just tired a lot.  To catch up, we am so blessed to have such great people in our life, we had 2 amazing baby showers! One in my home town Troy planned by my church, Southside Baptist and my TN Shower planned by my great sister, "Aunt CC"!   Leighton is such a blessed little girl already and is so loved by so many people.  A HUGE thank you to everyone who came, planned, organized, and bought for our baby girl!! It really means a lot.  I wanted to take pictures of everything but her room has been such a mess until last weekend when my mama came to help me organize.  Every item has been washed, hung up, and folded and just awaiting her arrival.  I promise I am not a lazy person, I have had a lot going on.  Around week 32 I started passing kidney stones (and contracting) and was in the hospital.....passing kidney stones at 8 months pregnant really tends to take a lot of out one person!! Since then, I have been taking it easy, have to keep my baby girl safe.  We have been doing our childbirth classes, and prepping the house for the baby.  Mikey has been building her changing table and dresser, they look AMAZING so far.  I am hoping to take pictures of him tomorrow but he doesn't like me in the shop with him, I distract him! My father-in-law built her crib and it is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! They brought it on the day of her TN shower, it looks so great, I can't wait to post pictures but I want to wait until her nursery is completely done, hopefully that will be soon!! I can't wait to put her baskets in her changing table, all the small little details that new moms dream about! I am now 35 weeks pregnant, still hard to imagine we will be parents soon, really really soon.  In about 4 weeks we will be holding our sweet angel in our arms.  We can't wait just seems unreal sometimes.  We waited a long time to have a baby and now the time has come and I still can't grasp that fact I am going to be a mom, and my husband and is going to be a dad, an amazing one at that, he already loves this little girl more than words can express.  He takes great care of us, we are so lucky!! :)  I haven't taken many belly pictures, I am pretty bad at that but I took one at 34 weeks with my mama, probably the last time she saw me preggo - hopefully tomorrow I can get a lot of pictures posted from the showers.  Until then here are a few! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment