Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Atlanta Trip

First, I need to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERISH!!! Today is my big sister's birthday!!
Mike and I had a great weekend! We left for Atlanta on Saturday not realizing they are an hour ahead until about 30 minutes before we left our house, so yeah our first day was not what we really planned but it all worked out! When we got there we decided to go to the Atlantic Square, it is basically an open air mall just really spread out and makes no sense, BUT I did get some new clothes which I was really excited about! We then headed to dinner, we are at Maggiano's Little Italy - it was SO GOOD! But VERY pricey!! We are so not use to spending money anymore but it was worth it! I got the dessert that was the sampler, which was SO delicious!

We stayed at a SUPER nice hotel which I forgot to take a picture of, but for some reason around 1:00 AM it was like the flood gates opened!! Everyone decided to come back at the same time and SLAM every door on the floor, which then caused Bella to bark at every little sound she made! But other than that it was one of the nicest places I have ever stayed!

<-Moe The next day we got up pretty early and headed to The Georgia Aquarium, I think I love every Aquarium - I wish they had penguins though, I wish we had one for a pet, and so I could have sent Alisha a picture of them! I did get to see the turtle though - which I just happen to name "Crush" I name every turtle Crush though, thanks to Finding Nemo. After we left there, we went to one of the places I have dreamed of going and I know it is cheesy but if you knew me and my love for Coke-a-Cola then you would understand. THE COKE MUSEUM!!!! It was so much fun!! We took a picture right in front of the building with the man(well not really) but the man who invented Coke!! I had so much fun, Mike knows that I would likve to have an antique Coke-a-Cola room in the house, I just love everything about it! However, I no longer drink soda's at all I broke down and tried every soda I could!! I also got a Christmas Ordiment that will match our tree!!

So that's enough about our weekend - this week is pretty boring, Mikey is on night shift all week training someone and starting next Monday he will be on day shift FULL TIME!!!! This is such a big excitement for me, he has pretty much been on night shift since we have lived in Tennessee- which for him has been over 5 years so yeah I CANT WAIT! Honestly, we have had very few Friday nights together!! I can't wait until Thursday! My Mama and Sister will be here!!!! I am so excited, I love when they come visit!! We are going to the Corn Maze, Haunted House, and me and Cherish are going to hand out candy to the kiddies in our neighborhood!!! I have never given out candy after living on my own, I have always been scared b/c I was normally here by myself so YAY!!! We are dressing up and everything, yes we are dorks but I DONT CARE! I am sure I will have pictures posted!!

2 comments:

  1. We took the exact same picture with the coke man!!! ha! looks like you guys had fun! we took an atlanta trip last year, it was a blast! have fun with your mommy and sis this week :) tell them i said hey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I never check the computer, I just saw your comment!! haha sorry!! I am still learning out to use this thing!

    ReplyDelete