Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wonderful Week!!!

This has been a GREAT week!!! To start off with, me and my hubby celebrated our two year anniversary on the 20th!! It does not feel like it has been two years since we have been married, time goes by too fast sometimes!! It has been an AWESOME two years!!! He is such a great husband and is always there for me! Everyone always ask, so whens the baby? - We will one day hopefully more soon than later, but speaking of babies, OUR NIECE IS HERE!!!! Lily Brooke was born October 21st, 2:38 PM she was 7 pounds 4 ozs and the most beautiful little girl I have EVER seen!! Even before we got to the hospital, his mom sent me a picture of her and it was instant love, we have been waiting over9 months (bless Alisha's heart) to meet her and she is finally here! This is a new kind of love I cannot even explain, I saw her just over 24 hours ago and missing her already! Alisha did an AWESOME job, I am so proud of her! I have never seen her more happy than I did last night and she was even in a lot of pain! She is going to be a great mom and I can't wait to give Lily a little cousin to play with!! :) Mike was a little nervous to hold her a first, she is so tiny, but when I passed her over to him I think I am going to have to share his heart with Lily! He is going to be a great Uncle, already really protective over her, and did not let me hold her very long each time! Oh well, I am sure I will have plenty of opportunities. We have all been blessed with this little girl!! Here is my very first picture with my niece! :)
I will admit, I was a little nervous to hold her, they are just so tiny and fragile. I am going to post a few more pictures of our beautiful niece! We are going to Atlanta this weekend to celebrate our Anniversary so I am sure I will have more pictures to post soon!!














Mike holding his baby niece!

Mom, Alisha & Lily Pad!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! i am your first follower! I am SO excited you have a blog!!!! i miss you! i've been thinking about you lots lately! i hope all is well with you guys :) love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too!!! If i could figure out to to follow you I would!!

    ReplyDelete