Friday, October 9, 2009

This Weekend

So, this is our first blog. Well really it's just Tara editing. I am a little addicted to this thing now so you will probably see post of us a lot. We are going to have a very busy weekend! Mike's step-brother Dustin is getting married to Megan! YAY! :) I love weddings, it makes me think of our wedding day and how great it was! Makes me want to marry him all over again!! AND the most exciting part is our niece Lily Brooke will HOPEFULLY be here!!! Alisha (Mike's little sister) is preggers and is due on the 11th! I am so excited about having a niece close by - we can't wait to meet her! Lisha Poo is going to be a great mommy! We are getting up early and heading up to Clarksville to hang out with the family before the wedding! Mike is at work right now, boo :( I get so bored on Thursday & Friday nights, on week days we have Monday-Wednesday together, he is a great husband, working split shift is not easy but he does it to spend time with me! So SWEET! We normally come home from work and cook dinner and watch TV and now that its fall time (MY FAVORITE) all of the good shows are on!! He isn't so much a TV person but I am so will watch my shows with me, i.e. GOSSIP GIRL! This is my absolute favorite show, I wish I could be Blair Wardolf sometimes, anywho I am rambling now so I am going to log off for now - hope you enjoy! I will post pictures from this weekend soon, and hopefully pictures of our Lily!! :)
- Mrs. Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment