Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall beginnings....

I am beyond ready for fall for a couple of reasons.  #1 This summer has been HORRIBLE, not only because of the heat, which I don't EVEN want to talk about, but my mom went into the hospital sick, and then last weekend my mom and sister were on their way home (from my house) and got into an accident with an 18 wheeler! Thank GOD that they were ok, just really scared the heck out of them.  I am SOOO glad they are ok, I think I cried more when it happened than them.   

The weather here in TN has turned cooler, I LOVE IT!  We went to a high school football game, which brought back good and bad memories of high school.  I watched the cheerleaders most of the game, the team lost any way (way to start the season guys...).  Moving on.  All I have to say is WAR EAGLE!!!!! WOOOHOOO!! Today is Auburn's first game, Mike and I are SO excited, I am going to go grocery shopping and get "football food" as he calls it and have it ready for him when he gets home from work.  I am such a good wifey some times!

I am so excited for fall and winter to begin, there are a lot of reasons, like finishing our bonus room in our house, new carpet, Mike is going to build me some furniture and a lot of other reasons which I wont really get into today but I promise you will find out!  Mike and I have a 3 day weekend so I think tomorrow we are going to go hiking at Burgess Falls.  I love living in TN it is so beautiful, I need to start taking advantage of it more often.  But any who we are going to take the dogs and let them get out some, Bella is getting a little bored, it has just been toooo hot to take them any where! Hopefully I will be able to get some good pictures of the falls!  

WWWWAAARRRRR EEEEAAAAGGGLLLLEEEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment