Saturday, September 25, 2010

Where did September go?

Can someone tell me where September went?  I am pretty sure I missed it.  We have been pretty busy on the weekends, even my cleaning routine has gone away, you should see my computer room right now.  In my attempts to organize, I think I made it worse.  BUT once it gets cooler and not 150 degrees in my attic Mikey is going to help me.  Today I am going to meet my good friend Maranda and have a girl date, I am so excited!  It has been awhile since I have seen her and went shopping.  Mike and I are also going to Zanie's Comedy Club tonight.  We saw Angelah Johnson (Bon Qui Qui, RUDE) there not too long ago and  it was a lot of fun so we wanted to go again! 

I am also SOO excited that it is now officially fall season.  It is my FAVORITE!! I even went running this morning.....ok running/walking but hey better than just sitting here, right?  The weather lady on Channel 2 keeps promising me cooler weather as of tomorrow so we shall see.  We have a couple of house projects that we are going to be working on in the next couple of months so I am sure you will hear about them.  We are going to refinish a piece of furniture his Mom gave us for our kitchen, I am pretty excited about it, we are going to use milk paint and sand it down and make it look "old county".  I want me whole house to look that way, but redecorating a house is expensive if you didn't know that already.  I am also going to attempt to make my niece's first birthday cake!  There are a couple of designs that Alisha likes so I am going to practice those before the party, I am so excited!   Another thing I love about fall, is TV!  All of my shows are back on!! GOSSIP GIRL, GREY'S ANATOMY, MODERN FAMILY, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER,  BIG BANG THEORY (Penny.....Penny....Penny)  My husband is such a trooper, he could really could care less about watching any of those but he sits and watches them with me anyway!  I love him!! :)  And here is a picture of him, just to make you smile, ok well to make me smile......HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment