Saturday, September 4, 2010

Paramore

Mike and I have been pretty busy so sorry for the delay!  We went to PPPAARRRAAMMOOORRREE!  I had SOOO much fun! It was the best concert I have EVER been to!  Hayley Williams has SOO much energy, she is like this little ball of fire!  Kadawatha, New Found Glory and Tegan & Sara open  Here are some pictures of the concert:

The next day after the concert we went to Clarksville to see family and friends, and of course we got to see Lily!!!   I loved spending the day with Alisha and Lily!  Lily is getting so big, she is talking (well kinda) but she is walking/running and busy being cute as ever!! I do not want her to turn 1 but I can't wait for her first birthday party!!  I wanted to take more pictures, however, my camera was dying and it was running out of memory thanks to Paramore!
Loooove her!! :) Proud Aunt!


No comments:

Post a Comment