Monday, August 13, 2012

Photoshoots by ::Crystal Sheri Photography::

I met my dear friend, Crystal Tassone, soon to be Mrs. Stone :), where I use to work at Prime Health in Franklin. At our job we had to share an office and she became my roomie!! We literally talked all day about everything....mostly laughing and singing Adele. (and Lady GaGa but we won't talk about that). This girl has become a close friend and I love her dearly. In the year or so that we worked together we talked about how I wanted a family SO BAD just waiting on my husband to give "OK" and when and if I ever had a baby, she wanted to capture my sweet little families memories.....I am SO happy that it was her. She literally has been capturing our family from the beginning. If only she could have been in the operating room, yes/no? probably not, I wouldn't want to be either. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you future Mrs. Stone for your amazing talent and for capture these memories my
family will cherish forever!!
*All photos were taken by ::Crystal Sheri Photography::






















No comments:

Post a Comment