Tuesday, August 28, 2012

14 Months Old!!

So here we are....14 months old.  Didn't you JUST turn one? 
Not much has changed besides the fact that you ARE FINALLY WALKING!!!!  You started walking last week about 8/23/12-8/24/12 on your own completely, without mama, without dada, on your own.  AND on other surfaces other than carpet.  For a while there you would walk but only on carpet.  My little frankin-baby.  It is so adorable.  You scare the ever living crap out of your daddy though.  He forgets sometimes that your falls have become more graceful. 
 
You amaze me every single day.  You are the sweetest child ever and did I mention smart?  You have added new words to your vocab:  hairbow, outside, yes, peeassee (please), car, beep beep, CHOOCHOOOOOO, baby.  I am sure there are more.
 
Your love for your babydolls has gone from about a 1 to 20 in the last week or so.  You love them, hug them, kiss them, rock them, and pick at their eyeballs.
 
You are finally finished with the night time bottle, at 13 months, thank you very much, WHOOP WHOOP.  We are only on sippy cups and cups with lids/straws and quickly moving to a cup, you are showing a lot of interest when mommy does it and we have tried a few times.  and?  you end up with water all down your shirt. (Go Mommy)  We are still working on using a spoon and fork. Your appetite has changed some, you don't want to eat as much or as many veggies, kind of becoming a picky eater.  You still hate spaghetti but LURV you some mac n' cheese or anything with cheese really.
 

You love to walk to dogs with mama.  You laugh and smile the whole time saying "woof woof".  You still like to show off mama's bellybutton, doesn't matter if we are in the middle of walmart, my shirt goes up.  Thanks Kid.
 




We play the "show me" game a lot.  So far we know eyes, ears, nose, bellybutton, toes/foot, AND now TEETH.




 
Speaking of teeth, you now have top teeth!! On the day you turned 14 months your top left tooth broke the gum and today?  at 4:00 AM your right tooth broke the skin.  Have I mentioned it has been a long couple of days?  That is ok though.  It breaks my heart to see you in pain but knowing that seeing your mama at 4:00am helps you melts my heart into ONE MILLION pieces.  So I will be happy to drink my coffee all.day.long.


On your 14th month, we have a lot of fun stuff planned, more play dates.  New adventures and I am so happy I am able to take each one with you (b/c you know I am that mom that follows you everywhere).  Your GanGan is coming to visit this weekend.  I know you are excited to see your "GG".  Love you to the moon and back baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment