Saturday, August 4, 2012

July! :)

July was my first month as a full time stay home mommy........and I LOVED EVERY SINGLE MINUTE.  It feels like I am on a vacation that is going to end soon and sometimes I catch myself getting sad b/c I have to drop her off at day care then I snap out of it and I am happy all over again.

I read a lot of blogs and some of the moms work full-time, part-time, not at all, and I wonder HOW IN THE HECK they get everything finished in one day.  I have ONE child and my day is full of feeding, diaper changing, playing, singing, dancing, walking dogs, cleaning, grocery shopping, MD appointments, playdates and my day goes by so fast....I blink and it is 5:00 PM and I have nothing accomplished except a happy baby and in my mind that is what matters the most.

July was a busy month and it flew by!! We went to the beach at the beginning of the month and had a great time with our friends and their little girls!!  I had a lot of MD appointments this month due to my crap teeth and clumsy self.  We had our first playdates, she got to see her friend Evan Jr and I got to see my good friend Ashley!! Leighton had a lot of fun at the play area at the mall! She also met a new friend, as did I, Samantha and Sadie!! Sadie is such a little sweetie!  We also attended our first Mommy & Me, she had SO much fun playing with the other kiddos.  She also FINALLY got to try biscuit and honey (one of my favs)!   Can't believe my baby will be 14 months old in August.   Time to think about another one....whatcha think hubby? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment