Saturday, June 25, 2011

Leighton's Nursery!!

Her room is 98% complete!! I am so excited to show off her room, there has been a lot of work and time put into her nursery.  Her daddy built her changing table and dresser and her papa built her crib!! I am not going to lie, there were times I thought why did we decide to go this route and I wish we would have bought it because I just wanted everything done and finished.  (especially before she made her appearance!)  But I am so proud of my husband, he did such an AMAZING job, it looks like I went into Pottery Barn and bought it!!  We picked out a set we liked online, we made some changes and he went and bought the wood and the next thing I know there was a changing table!! I told him this morning now that I know he is that good, I got a lot of stuff on my list that I want for the house!! :)  I know he wanted to do this for his daughter, it will be very special for her having her furniture built by her daddy and papa!  I say the nursery is only 98% complete because we are waiting to put more pictures up, which are her newborn pictures and some maternity pictures, those will be up after she is here, which is Monday, June 27th.  Her Aunt Maranda made the cute letters above her crib, which I LOVE, they match her adorable bedding, which her Aunt CC bought for her! I made the little birdhouses on her dresser.  I meant to take a picture of her closet to show off ALL of her clothes, she has a full wardrobe.....serisously!  Hopefully I will get to that  today! Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment