Monday, July 30, 2012

13 Months!!

7.27.12
Baby girl, you are now 13 months old.......aaannndd still not walking.  I am kinda pushing it now and comparing you to other children.  Is it because you are like super tall and look like a 2 year old rather than a 1 year old?  You will stand on your own, take 10 steps on your own, but then you fall?!  We will get there baby, literally - one -step - at - a - time.

Not much has changed from 12 months.  You still eat like a little piggy except for peas, you still spit those out OR throw them (we are working on that).  I hate them too so I'm not too pushy on them.  You also eat super healthy and eat lots of organic stuff.  TONS of bread, you get that from me.  AND we are still working on the whole milk thing, you only prefer it in the afternoon.

You sleep from about 7:30-8:00 PM to 8:00AM.  Can I tell ya how thankful mama is for that?  You also take 2 good naps a day, long one in the morning, short afternoon nap.

You have 4 teeth and very painfully working on that 5th one....all on the bottom, guess your top teeth aren't cool enough to come in?

You still talk ALL day long, most of the time I can understand what you are saying but sometimes that jibber-jabber you speak you look at me like I understand and I just smile and nod and agree then you go about your business.  We started a "music time" during the day and we listen to the toddler station on pandora, you LOVE it.  You sing and dance and clap.

Happy 13 Months Ladybug!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment