Monday, October 29, 2012

16 Months Old!

Not much has changed since you were 15 months old.  You have added more sounds and more words but I honestly can't keep up with them anymore!!

You started using a spoon and fork - you actually prefer it that way

You walk backwards now and you think it is hilarious!!  AND you are getting more dance moves which is also hilarious.  We dance every single day.  In the car, in your room, anywhere music is playing we are dancing.  I am guessing you get that from mama because your daddy has no hope.

Our meal time is getting easier, you have started to try more things but marinara and beef are still a HUGE no go. You actually gag and I think you might throw up.  OH and you ate a rock at the park - HELLO - NEVER DO THAT AGAIN.  I feel like the worst mama ever.  Still haven't seen the rock by the way so I am kind of freaking out.  But seriously child - you have to stop putting things in your mouth that is not food.

Lets talk about how FAST you are.  You talk fast, walk fast, put things in your mouth fast, fall fast and jumping off couches fast.  Seriously, I could be sitting 2 inches from you and you bust your lip?!  I will be SOOO glad when we are past this stage because I only have about 1 million mini heart attacks a day.  If you are awake you have my full 150% if not you are into something you aren't suppose to be. 

On October 20 & 21 I(you were still 15 months) but Mama left you for the first time over night.  Can we talk about anxiety?  Your Auntie CC kept you and you hardly even cried for her.  She did a WONDERFUL job taking care of you and did everything the I would have and can I tell ya how much I appreciated that?! Made things a lot easier for me.  I had the brilliant idea of a skype date with my little lady and it was a disaster.  You cried, I cried, it was just pitiful.  Your poor daddy just hugged me.  I am so glad he understood and didn't mind all the Leighton talk and all the looking at pictures of you.

You have a lot of teeth now including some molars so you have been slobbering like a 6 month old.  You LOVE to brush your teeth, you laugh the whole time. 

This month we get to go trick or treating for the first time, you are going to be an adorable pink/black puppy dog!! :))

First time in a booster chair!!
 
Playing with water.....oh the simple things in life
 
The day you ate a rock, see the peebles behind you? yep - I guess you were hungry.
 
BEEP BEEP!!!
 
 
 
Hanging out with Daddy in the front yard....being silly! :)
 
Happy 16 Months baby girl!! Hard to believe you are soon to be a year 1/2 old.

No comments:

Post a Comment