Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Fall 2012

I took Leighton to the Lucky Ladd Pumpkin Patch this last Tuesday. It was a little chilly but warmed up some, but since I LOVE the cold weather I was not complaining at all. We had a lot of fun!! You tried to pick up about 5 pumpkins and then realized they were heavier than you. Playing in the corn pit, got to bang a wooden spoon on metal pans, play on the slides, quack at the ducks and scream NOOO at the donkey. At the zoo you loved the petting zoo so this really surprised me so we got about 2 feet into the petting zoo and had to leave and then I had to proceed to carrying you ALL the WAY to the car, pushing the stroller on gravel with one and hand and holding a 26 pounder in the other. I was sweating by the time we got back to the car. Here are some pictures from our day, I hope we get to go back and your daddy can come with us!
















No comments:

Post a Comment