Monday, October 29, 2012

Linking Up with Mrs. to Mama - How I met your Father

Today I am linking up with From Mrs. to Mama for How I met your Father!

This is my first link up so if it is wrong or incorrect, forgive me! :)

1. Tell us about how and when you met your love and what attracted you most to him.
I actually met my Mikey twice.  The first time was at the SAE house at Troy University.  I was with my college roommate and her boyfriend (at the time) who shall remain nameless.  HOWEVER, her boyfriend and my future baby daddy didn't get along that well on the playground and were having "words".  They kept saying the name APPLE and I am thinking "WHY does everyone keep calling this kid APPLE?!"  I finally got to see this kid named APPLE - at that point in time I was like umm yes I would like to date him then ended up we had to leave so I didn't even get to speak to him.  ONE week later I got a call saying I got the job at Zaxby's - the manager Al said "can you come in right now?"  Of courses I could, I was a broke college kid.  As soon as I walked in, I turned the corner and there he was, APPLE standing in the kitchen smiling.  I swear it this is cheesy but its like there was a light glowing around him.  Love at first sight.  After months of flirting we were finally official "boyfriend/girlfriend" status....we were only 18! :)

 
2. Show us the very first {or one of the first} pictures you guys ever took together. {Feel free to show us more than one}
 
3. Tell us some of your favorite memories that you two had together.
I love each minute we have together, which isn't much because your daddy works so hard for us BUT of course it is our wedding day and the day you were born.  BUT if we go further back in time some of my favorite memories with Mikey were when he played paintball and I followed him to get practice, game, tournament and I was his cheerleader.  I would yell, scream and come to his defense but that was so much fun watching him have fun - if that makes sense?  We also use to play golf a lot together and I really miss those days!
 
4. Tell us your favorite qualities about this man, what makes him "the one."
He makes me laugh every day.  Tells me (and you) that we are beautiful 15 times a day, even when I know I am a hot mess, still in my PJs.  Smartest person I know.  Would be an amazing lawyer. He is our protector and I feel safe in his arms.  Handsome.  Loving. 
 
5. Tell us what your "date nights" typically look like.
Haha, well before baby we would normally just go out to eat and then to a movie.  Play golf or go to the driving range.  After baby, it is renting movies & popcorn and falling asleep on the couch but I still love those dates!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!! She is pretty amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you through Becky's link up! Cute story and OMG-your daughter! Love her name too!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete