Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A party for our little ladybug!!

I started planning this party around February, I wanted everything perfect.  I knew that day was going to be crazy busy but I had NOOO clue how much of a lunatic I was going to be....the day before my mom and sister came up to help with everything (seriously, could not have done it without them) and we bought food, finished decorations, and made fun of all my crazy ideas until 12:30 AM.....but ya know what?!  It was my baby's first birthday party and everything I said I wanted to happen was going to happen.  We ok, so Mike was still hanging decorations when people were arriving.  It was ccrraazzyyy.  I have decided for next year, it will be smaller, at home, less people, and with water sprinklers, water balloons, slip n' slides, a pool and an air conditioner.  It was too flippin hot for this mama!   Leighton is so blessed to have some amazing people in her life, a lot of close friends came to help celebrate her birthday, so if you came, thanks again!!





No comments:

Post a Comment