Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm back!!!!


I have been kicking myself for not documenting more of Leighton's first year!!  It took all I had to just take care of myself through her first year of life.  Worked full time, took care of home, errands, etc.  I could go on forever but now that I am living my dream as a full-time wife and mommy my goal is to take 100 pictures a day and document my baby because already, in the blink of an eye, she is ONE year old.  My other goal is to get my house organized during naps.  (Which by the way, she is an EXCELLENT napper and sleeper now) Thank GOODNESS!  I don't want to bore everyone with just our daily happenings but I want to document as much as I can and get the blog turned into a book.  Who knows, she could be our only child, she is my world and I waited a long time for this baby and I want to have these memories because Lord knows, my brain isn't as sharp as it use to be!  This week I will be working on post for our beach trip, her 12 month of life, and her first birthday party!! For now, here is a picture of Leighton playing in her "poo" according to her aka pool! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment